We work closely with Cafe Luz, a friendly, stylish and relaxed place to enjoy healthy food (Nica and international) sourced from local gardens and coffee growers and staffed by a team of Esteli locals. Together with Cafe Luz and Luna International Hostel, we are driving forward a new movement of socially and environmentally responsible tourism.
The Cafe and Hostel are informational hubs to help learn your way around Esteli. Besides being a unique social enterprise, the Cafe Luz and Luna International Hostel are some of the most social places in town!
- Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Open every day 7am-10pm
- Conveniently located opposite Hostel Luna and TreeHuggers Tourism Office
- Lounge atmosphere with sofas, chilled music and healthy, delicious food from Nicaragua & more
- Interested in meeting some friendly locals and practicing your Spanish? Well Cafe Luz is a buzzing bar and restaurant full of locals and travelers all day long
- Funds community development projects, many donations to local initiatives and is an excellent model of local employment with the fairest of working conditions