Experience The North With Esteli’s
No trip to Nicaragua is complete without visiting Estelí, a region of culture and history and some of Nicaragua’s most biodiverse ecosystems.
Whether you want to spend a day exploring the famous Somoto Canyon, visiting traditional farm families in the wildlife-rich Miraflor Reserve, or learn all about how some of the best cigars in the world are made by hand in Estelí; you can do it all here with the help of Treehuggers Tourism Office!
We arrange for YOU: (click on the link for info)
- Tours to Somoto Canyon
- Tours to Miraflor Nature Reserve
- Tours to Tisey Nature Reserve
- Local tours of Estelí
- Cigar Tours
- Mural Tours
- Transport info across the borders
- Tours to local farming communities
- Home stays in Estelí and nearby communities
- Esteli Spanish Schools
- Renewing your visa
- Latest bus information
- Best supermarkets
- Mailing things home
- Natural medicine in Esteli
- Top 20 things to do…
- Top 10 places to eat
- Top 10 places to drink and dance
- Tours, private transport options and airport drops.
OPEN EVERY DAY 8am to 8pm. Opposite Luna International Hostel and Cafe Luz Restaurant
Call us on (505) 8496 7449 or (505) 8405 8919
or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Questions? Please contact us!